<body>

Saturday, July 12

YAY, I finally had some time in the day to actually upload pics into the computer. HAHAS. Not going to upload all though :D

Photobucket
BEARBEAR~ :D

Photobucket
Since 29th May, Thursday :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Celebrated Izzuddin's birthday in class ytd after MsTan lesson, which is before schoold ends. Sang a happy birthday song to him and Yixian brought the cake in(:
Of cos, cake facial is definitely expected and yea, Izzuddin threw cake onto Richard as well. Lol. Ohya, when Izzuddin's back from toilet, everyone took small pieces of cake and tried to smear it on him again. Obviously I joined in the fun and I took the whole cake, attempting to smash onto his face. That was fun but I didn't smash that cake onto him lah. It would be a waste of money.

Damn, I felt as though I'm writing an essay for the above paragraph. If it's an essay, I definitely would not score well for it(:

1:31 PM
SHIRLY WXN; Extane ♥
Photobucket
Nineteen and Divorced (:

Just call me Shirly/Shir will do (:

Lastly, I love my current life much better now(:



Loves ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Exits ♥

Andre
Berlicial
Esther Lee
Esther Neo
Kcarol
Mandy
Meisian
Rainie
Victoria
Xinyi


Tagboard ♥
http://www.emailcashpro.com




Cravings ♥

With the one that I wanna do/buy/eat/watch/whatever etc. as first :D

Items
1. W995; Black
2. Compact Camera (No idea what brand yet)
3. MP3
4. Sony PSP Slim/ Nitendo DS Lite
5. More clothings :D


Credits ♥
Designer: Shaddie
Website counter